Friday, February 4, 2011

Guys+Belts=Happiness :)

I got the worst image today in school. I was walking to 7th period and this "popular" guy in my grade walks out of the bathroom and of course he's got his dumbass "gangsta" hat and necklace and shit. But then of course he has to pull his pants down for his "gangsta" act. What bothers me so much that he pulled down his pants and then pull down his sweater or shirt or whatever the hell it's like WTF? No but most guys just pull down their pants i really don't understand why thts cool to have your pants down all the way to your knees, nobody wants to see your dirty underwear. It bothers me so much that I just want to take each one of them on their birthdays, we would go to a belt store and they could pick any belt they want I would even pay for it that's how desperate I am for them to pull up their pants! Obviously if I was to pay for it they had to promise to wear it everyday with their jeans OR I could buy them pants that actually fit them. Don't get me wrong I don't purposely look at that because that would be just weird it's one of those things...Yanno? If your in my grade you know what I mean!?

1 comment: