Monday, January 24, 2011

JUST DELETE IT.

People and pictures. Probably the worst math problem anyone can solve. So I was on Facebook I mean what's new, and I see that one of the biggest sluts ever post like 54 pictures of herself and well you know me I dont have a life so I look at them and theirs some of her posing and she re did her hair and she's wearing the slutiest clothes I have ever seen and I swear to god every caption is something like this"omg I take terrible pictures."Or"ugh I hate my hair and like OMG im so fat!! :("Or"OMG I look so bad in this picture I'm so ugly!"And then her dumbass friends comment and say "aww Katie no your the prettiest girl Ik and trust me your not fat!! Their just commenting crap like that and I'm like wow are you seriously doing that cuz u want attention and you want to hear people say" your the prettiest bitch ever!" COMMON SENSE TIME WITH MAGIC INSULT: If you take a picture of yourself and you think your ugly than DELETE THE PICTURE why would you want an ugly pic of yourself where everyone can see. COMMON SENSE!I really just want to comment on one of her pictures and say yea your really ugly I think you should delete this picture. Or something like that, that would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment