Friday, April 30, 2010

You Have Reached...

Hello. You have reached the Magic Insult. Not sorry, but i am out destroying ppl, plz leave a message after the insult:

I dreamed about stars, but u were the star tht ran into the sun and died.

............................................................................................................

I wrote this post beacause as creeperish as ppl can be some of them ask me where i live, where im from, how old am i, idk about u but...I FIND THT VERY STALKERISH.

I also hear ppl always complaining about how one person they know is very annoying and THEY JUST WONT SHUT UP! i feel tht every day. i feel the need whenever i hear tht, i need to destroy tht person.

SOOOO...u all know tht im out destroying monsters...as u saw in my last video im in a very special place rite now O.o but i will always come to tht person who needs to be destroyed.

SO.
just email me at magicinsult@gmail.com

u mite not see me,
but i am always destroying ppl,
rite in front of u

Worst of Luck,
Magic Insult

No comments:

Post a Comment