Friday, March 26, 2010

The Tales of My Evil Block Teacher

i learned today that popcorn can insult ppl in many ways, like when u spill it in class and then ur freak block teacher comes and says ,"PICK IT UP!!!!" yeah thats what i expierenced today with my annoying block teacher. this guy gave us popcorn and then this nerd dude came and took it out and spilled it everywhere and i was like,"DUDE NOT COOLIO FOOLIO!" then she yelled at us and told us to pick it up and she was being ruuuudddddeeeee!!! yeah she hates me now. and now im sitting in the corner writting this posts when my friends are listening to the united states pop of 2009. and now im going to go destroy my pirate block teacher, with my awesome skillage. so till now remember to always destroy nerds that get u in trouble and ur evil little block teacher who yells at u 24/7 and always remember if u have a brain u will listen to me if u dont...well sorry im not a brain damage doctor.

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY!! u seem to bring the best out of ppl sooo much! dont blame u for hating on ur teachers tho!!

    ReplyDelete