Sunday, November 15, 2009

Buttresses Rule........Kind Of

Today i went to see possible the worst movie in the history of all movies ever made by the monkeys we call people. My block teacher who hates me recomended this movie, and i think she wanted me to feel the pain because I practically died. if it wasnt for my hot dog, soda, and half of my friends popcorn, i would of regreted going to the movies.
The movie was where the wild things are.
it was about love, hope, and the message was very clear. being a family is hard, but there will always be love. excuse me while i barf.
The best part was when the little boy screamed FEED ME WOMAN to his mom. she felt the pain.
I must go now, because my friend is eyeing my reeces, and i love reeces. i must kill her. ttfn.
BTW
buttresses is a word!!! it looks gorgeous in a dress! Try It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment